Back in 2011 I decided that I would give myself a list of Not Really Resolutions. Basically I'm a wimp who dislikes failure and the prospect of having big scary resolutions to keep to terrified me.
They weren't really resolutions as such, more a small list of things that I would like to achieve during the year.
If you wanted to know why on earth these things are on the list - please visit this post for more details.
The Not Really Resolutions for 2015
1. Read 10 Classics / Non-Fiction
2. Go to 2 Park Runs per month (on average)
3. Beat my 10k time
4. Design and make my own amigurumi
5. Crochet an item of clothing
6. Blog 3 times a week (on average)
7. Finish one cross stitch piece that's just for me
8. Tetris Blanket
9. Go somewhere I've never been before each month
10. Makeover 3 pieces of furniture
Wish me luck!
Not Really Resolutions 2011
Not Really Resolutions 2012
Not Really Resolutions 2013
Not Really Resolutions 2014