Back in 2011 I decided that I would give myself a list of Not Really Resolutions. Basically I'm a wimp who dislikes failure and the prospect of having big scary resolutions to keep to terrified me.
They weren't really resolutions as such, more a small list of things that I would like to achieve during the year.
If you wanted to know why on earth these things are on the list - please visit this post for more details.
The Not Really Resolutions for 2013
1. Get behind the wheel of a car again - 14/04 update - I officially have a renewed licence! Hurrah. Now just need to book some refresher lessons *pees pants *
2. Project 365
3. Read 12 Classics (4/12) North and South, Elizabeth Gaskell; To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee; Catcher in the Rye, JD Salinger; The Pursuit of Love, Nancy Mitford
4. Crochet an Elmer blanket - 14/04 update - This has been shelved for a wee while because I have been subsumed by my new project, that of the Tetris Blanket
5. Learn to knit
6. Bake once a month
7. Go abroad - 14/04 update - I'm officially going on holiday! I'm off to Corfu in July for a week with 3 of my most favourite people, The Person and American Girl and American Boy. Too excited.
8. Makeover a chest of drawers
9. Cross stitch a big picture/item just for me
10. Only buy 12 books throughout the year - 14/04 update - there is no way I'm going to stick to this, I've been a little over-excited after my book ban of last year. I swear I'm tying though. Honestly.
Wish me luck!
Not Really Resolutions 2011
Not Really Resolutions 2012