Sunday 7 October 2012

Conversations about sport with The Person: Cricket

Me: I don't understand what the big deal is about this Kevin Pieterson bloke. What did he do, send some texts?

The Person: Yeah he sent messages to the South Africa team slagging off his teammates.

Me: So?

The Person: What. You don't think it would be a bit demoralising and awkward sitting in a changing room knowing one of your teammates has been slagging you off?

Me: I'm a girl. That was literally my entire time at school and pretty much the entire time I'm at work at the moment.

Next time: Football

3 comments:

  1. haha! I like this little conversation! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cricketers are a lot like school girls? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that men and women have completely different world views. A bitchy man is rare, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Go on. Say something. You know you want to...