Saturday 18 May 2013

Crazy Cat Lady Part 26: Best Friends - BEDM Day 18

As you read this I am in Hull (as long as you're reading this at the weekend. If you're not then I just don't where I am - why are you making things confusing?) most likely getting myself all worked up at the prospect of running the Hull 10km.

I will also be spending some time with the Mothership and most importantly spending time with you know who.

And so in honour of them, and the fact that BEDM is taking it's toll on me and I need an easy post, I present to you a collage of Fred and Lily - who are each other's Bestest Buds.



You're welcome.



12 comments:

  1. Love 'em.
    Good luck with the run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best collage ever! I love how they have almost identical poses in a lot of the pictures. Enjoying your BEDM posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the10K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the10K!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so funny!!!! :) Good luck with the run! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the synchronisation : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for cat pictures! I particularly like the one of them sitting on top of the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The washing machine picture is the best thing I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, I love how they're both doing the same thing in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Go on. Say something. You know you want to...