Run a 5km race. – Done and done! Woo! Read all about it here.
Crochet a ripple blanket. – Not only done but I’ve done TWO of the freaking things. Get me get me get me get me get me get me. The Yarn Fairy blanket and the Jungle Ripple blanket are now living in the real world instead of my head.
Back up photos on to CD – Done and done. And I’m being a good girl and continuing to keep my system up to date.
Paint my frog – Done and done.
5. Go to the cinema on my own. – Yeah why did I include this one? It’s not so much that I haven’t done it as that I haven’t been to the cinema at all this year. At least I don’t think I have. I’m not a cinema-goer at all, why did I include this?!
6. Project 365 – Continuing apace. Although it takes me ages to upload my photos because I don’t have internet access at the moment. I tend to save it all up and have a manic mammoth session in a local coffee shop, using their wireless internet. That way I can get everything done and only have to pay for one cup of tea. (If I take longer than an hour I feel like I need to get a 2nd drink).
7. Make album/scrapbook of my France 2010 holiday – It has been started but that’s pretty much all I can say about it because it keeps getting moved to the bottom of the crafting pile. It’s now been included in my super geeky Gantt Chart so here’s hoping that motivates me to just get on with it. It wouldn’t take that long at all if I just got my head in gear.
8. Travel to Belfast to see my family. It’s booked! I’m going over towards the end of October for a long weekend. Hurray!
9. Read 12 classics. This is coming along nicely. I have read 9 by now so I’m on schedule. The trouble at the moment is that I’m finding it hard to find the time to read anything because I’m trying to make as much as possible for Christmas. But I’ll do it. Don’t you worry your pretty little heads.
10. Cross stitch one Christmas Card per month. I won’t lie. You can tell which cards were cross stitched at the beginning of the year. They’re the really nice ones that are all elaborate and beautiful. The closer it gets to Christmas the more simple and plain they are becoming until eventually they’re just basically back stitch...However this one will definitely be completed seeing as I’m determined to cross stitch one card each fortnight until we get to Christmas. I can’t guarantee that everyone will get a cross-stitched Christmas card but the people I really like will get one.
So in conclusion? We’re all good! It looks like I might just be successful on this one. If only I hadn’t put that stupid cinema thing in there....